[nabs-l] Chemistry help

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:14:08 UTC 2014

Hi Shikha,
www.blindscience.org should have some good resources. I am totally
blind and I took chemistry with some assistance from lab partners and
a reader. Most labs are done in pairs so you can collaborate with your
partner to get the information you need.
I know there are periodic tables available in Braille and online,
though I don't know where the best place is to get them.
Arielle