[nabs-l] Marching Band

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

Do not quit.  I am in marching band and have been for thre years
now.  We do not do drills and such, but rather, move forward as
one.  I suggest talking to your teacher.  Explain to him or her
your problem.  My teacher, stands behind me with his hand on my
shoulder, guiding me.  It's very easyly worked out and if people
ask, we just explain that I cannot see and they understand
immediately.