[nabs-l] thanks all for the welcome messages

Mabelin Paez mabelinzpaez94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 08:44:23 UTC 2014

I want to thank all of those whom had taken the time to welcome me to the nabsL list.
If you’d like to contact me externally you can by replying to this post.
I’m very happy of being in this group.
I have a feeling I’ll make a lot of friends here.
Thanks again everyone.
By the way contributing to this discussion  I use an iPhone 5S, I also use a macbook air as well, both have VoiceOver built-in.
I also use windows occasionally. But it’s quite rare since nowadays I rely mostly on my apple products, I have a note takeer but I hardly even use it. I don’t use it at all now. I used to use it a lot, but since I now heavily rely on my apple  products I rarely use it anymore. Not to  mention that it belongs to my state district so I have to return it when I graduate which will be this june as a matter of fact.
Hope everyone enjoys my contributions.
I thank you all once again.