[nabs-l] Feeling faces: a myth or true?

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:26:42 UTC 2014

all very well put.
And this kind of adds to the point.  I always tell my friends:
"You know, one day, if I ever get married, I could marry the
ugliest guy on Earth and wouldn't know, nor care.  I could marry
Shreck! It'd make no difference."

then I explain to them why I say that.  Because sighted people
judge way too much on looks, which I pointed out to a friend
today, when I heard them talking about someone.