[nabs-l] Feeling faces: a myth or true?

Wasif, Zunaira Zunaira.Wasif at dbs.fldoe.org
Wed Sep 10 15:06:36 UTC 2014

I agree.  The brain is literally bombarded with visual stimuli in the form of faces.  I believe that this vast amount of data leads to detailed discrimination among faces.  As blind people, we are not bombarded with nearly the same amount of tactile information in regards to faces; therefore, most of us to not have the necessary data to develop detailed   tactile discrimination in this area.