[nabs-l] Feeling faces: a myth or true?

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:19:33 UTC 2014

My opinion on discrimination.  I didn't mind the teacher asking
me if that was ok.  She asked me if she could give some of the
students my school email for students who wanted extra credit,
and I said that was fine.  She forgot to tell the class though,
which is fine.  I would have been happier either way.