[nabs-l] Seeking advice from any commic book fans out there.

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Sep 12 02:16:17 UTC 2014

Do you have a library card? The Cincinnati public library gives access to a good 75 databases, and a lot of them have stories and such on them. They May not have comics, and if they do, they may not be accessible, but it is worth a shot, if you're checking out other stuff. You may also want to check comic forms and websites, there are a lot of online communities of the sort, people on there may be able to help you as well. Who knows, there may be some wind comic book nerds out there that are hiding in the shadows.

Sent from my iPhone