[nabs-l] Seeking advice from any commic book fans out there.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 13:20:30 UTC 2014

Lillie,

Those are some good points I didn't consider as well.  I do have a
Cincinnati library card (though I may have to renew it or something
since it's been years since I've used it), and the databases are worth
a shot.  I'll also dig around a bit and see if there are any people
out there who might be flying under the radar, who would know of other
resources.

Kaiti