[nabs-l] How Do Blind People Care for Babies?

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 01:01:50 UTC 2014

Sign up for the blind kids list.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Preston Gaylor via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
To: "nabs-l at nfbnet.org" <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:58:33 -0600
Subject: [nabs-l] How Do Blind People Care for Babies?

Hello all:
So my Mom now has a new baby boy as of August 4th.
We named him Timmy Jr., right after my Mom's boyfriend!
I'm really looking forward to finally get to see him when I come
home from CCB in 2 weeks!
I was wondering if any of you on this list have any ideas on how
to care for a baby when you're blind.
Do you help other family members, or are there ways?
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you all very soon!
Take care,
Preston

Sent from my iPhone