[nabs-l] How Do Blind People Care for Babies?

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 01:34:34 UTC 2014

Hello,
My wife and I are both blind parents, and we have a 3 month old beaby.  It
all depends on what you are trying or wanting to do.  When you are feeding
the baby and you are burping him, you can hear a hollow sound when patting
his or her back.  When you are changing him, immediately place a baby wipe
upon his nether regions or risk a baby shower.  After placing the wipe, wipe
himm off, remove the diaper, and immediately slide the clean one under him.
Rember the first wipe stays on right before you pouder him.  Close him up,
and whalah.  A diaper rash is known to you when he crys when he is beeing
wiped.  If you have any other questions, ask away, and I or somebody else
will try to answer them.