[nabs-l] Problem with voiceover

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 15 04:17:41 UTC 2014

Hello, if you tap on the person's status they are wanting to look at it should open to where you can see the comments and stuff like that. If it does not, and you want further assistance just contact me at the following address and I will see what I can do to help you. Jhud7789 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone