[nabs-l] Career Fairs and Conventions

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Sep 14 16:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi

I am legally blind. How do handle large gathering like conventions? I will
be attending the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. Part of it
is a huge career fair. How to you deal with things like that when you can't
see the banner for what company is at the booth? These situations are what
I find most difficult about being legally blind. There is a group from my
school going but everyone has their own agenda and I don't know any of them
well enough to hang out with and have them be my eyes.

There are far too many booths to approach every one of them.

Thank you
Suzanne