[nabs-l] Learning sign language

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:09:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
If any information comes of this please let me know as well. That is also question I have been wondering but wasn't sure where to go together information on blind people learning sign language. I wanted to take a course at a community college, but felt discouraged because the faculty at the community college wasn't sure how a blind person would learn Sign language. I know there has to be away because Helen Keller was able to do so. I guess they're just has to be a person who has a lot of patients and are willing to teach a blind person.

Sent from my iPhone