[nabs-l] Learning sign language

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 20:16:48 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Gloria,

         Is it really all that different from any other skill,
someone seeks to impart to blinks? i mean, everything takes a certain
amount of patience, right?? I think, the best way to go is put like
an add on some deaf listserv I'm sure you could GOOGLE, and get a
real deaf person to try helping? I have no idea but know I have
always been pretty intrigued, muyself  by sign language, probably due
to its tactile nature. myself. If said deaf person couldn't himself
teach you, he might have some pointers on a most effective way to
impart this content to you?What do ya say?
Car