[nabs-l] Learning sign language

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:29:36 UTC 2014

I want to make a video for a deaf friend I know, but she can't
show me, because she's not here with me.  My VI aid knows some,
but we don't have much time to do anything.  He's only with me in
math on Wednesdays and Fridays.  I remember there was a video,
and they would tell how to position your hands, but I could never
find it again.

my friend showed me a little of what I know.  (most alphabet, and
a few words).
We also have a deaf girl at our school, but her interpreter isn't
with her whenever I see her, (which isn't often).