[nabs-l] Learning sign language

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:19:27 UTC 2014

Hi Marissa,
 unfortunately as far as I am aware there aren’t resources  one would  listen to.

 As far as I can tell,learning sign is very difficult to do  unless you have actual hands-on experience    learning it.
 My friend taught me the little I know and it only would have worked out as well as it had if they were showing me with their hands how they did it.
  If you know of someone who is deaf, deaf-blind or possibly an  interpreter  that would be a good start.
 that’s just my thoughts.   I am sure  someone else might have better insight here.  If it’s something you really want to learn keep  digging until you find the answer.
 Thanks,
  Darian