[nabs-l] ACT prep guide

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:46:50 UTC 2014

Dear NABS friends,

     I have reached a glorious moment in my life. College
students, you'll know what I'm talking about. As a senior in high
school, I took the ACT for the last time this week.
     Last year, when I was getting ready to take it, someone on
this list donated to me a 20-volume ACT prep guide, which
contains helpful strategies and three practice tests. This guide
helped me bring up my score significantly last spring. Since I
won't be taking the ACT again, I would like to donate this book
to another high school student. If you're interested, please
email me offlist at sweetpeareader at gmail.com. Have a good
weekend!

Yours,
Sophie