[nabs-l] Things for music

Marissa Tejeda marissat789 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 04:00:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

The only problem with memorizing it, is I don't understand it.  I
understand the F-C-G-D-A-E-B (we used, Fat cat's go down alleys
eating birds) in eighth grade.  As for B-E-A-D-G-C-F, (We used
bead, gcf), but I still don't understand  it.  I have that much,
but when it comes to knowing how many sharps or flats, and what
key, it confuses me very much.

As for the warm-ups on clarinet, our band does one, (for marching
band), called The Ultimate Warm-ups.  For concert band, we do
long tones, mostly.