[nabs-l] Requesting Help with iClicker

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:02:43 UTC 2014

My little experience with clickers showed me that they tend to be
relatively easy to use.
Just ask for someone to orient you as to where all the buttons are.
The only downside to this is that you get no kind of auditory or other
feedback to show you you pressed the right button, or that you pressed
a button at all.
The models I used had buttons which were easily felt though not
raised; I'm not sure what other versions are out there though.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)