[nabs-l] Requesting Help with iClicker

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 07:23:52 UTC 2014

Miso,

I've had to use the iClicker extensively for one of my science classes
and found it to be super easy. The model of the clicker that I had
looked like a remote with six buttons labled A-E and the on-off
button. A light would flash when the clicker was on so I just had to
ask  a classmate to confirm that it was on for me. All I had to do was
click a button whenever my instructor asked a question; if you get the
regular model, don't be afraid to click the button a few times if
you're not sure if it went through. I know sighted people do this as
well.

HTH,
Minh