[nabs-l] Requesting Help with iClicker

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 14:10:49 UTC 2014

Hey Miso and All,

I have used iClicker extensively throughout my college career. You can obtain an accessible clicker by calling the iClicker office or contacting sales at iclicker.com.

The remote will vibrate when it turns on, and will also vibrate with each answer selection so you can confirm your answer was recorded.

Here is a link to all the accessibility options iClicker has to offer, although I wish it was a bit more descriptive about which generations of the iClicker vibrate and which don't. Most times I find that professors only use the a-e letters when asking for responses, so the first generation vibrating clicker works just fine.

http://www1.iclicker.com/response-device-accessibility/

The only trouble I have with iClicker is when the professors forget to read the answer selections aloud; if your professor is not accustomed to this, definitely don't hesitate to remind them to do so. :)

I hope this helps.
Jordyn