[nabs-l] help with more college stuff

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:26:52 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,

I think the best thing you could do is find some people in the
field(s) you want to go into and ask them about the reputations
of the schools you're considering.  If you're planning on going
to grad school, where you go to undergrad really doesn't matter,
but if you're planning on stopping with a bachelor's, it's
important to find out how potential employers will view the fact
that you got a degree from a given school.  As others have said,
I definitely think you should go to the fair unless it's
massively problematic to do so.  More information can't hurt, and
at least you'll get to talk to three of the schools on your list.