[nabs-l] help with more college stuff

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:35:05 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,
I agree with everyone's great ideas  here. It will not hurt to check
out the fair. You don't have to stay the whole time either. You should
definitely work on scheduling an appointment with your guidance
councilor. Have your list of colleges prepared and ranked from the top
schools you'd like to attend to the ones you are not very sure about.
Also, call each schools disabillities office and find out how
accomidating they are. Also, talking to an admissions councilor is a
wonderful idea as well as asking the admissions councilor if they can
connect you with a student that goes there to whom you could speak
with. Getting insight from a student that attends that college is
always beneficial as well.
I know how you feel, I've been in your shoes 4 years ago. I went crazy
my senior year of high school and applied to 16 different schools. So
the more you can narrow down yor list of where you want to go, the
better and easier it will be for you to decide. I would also suggest
checking out the schools course catalog to make sure that they have
the major that you are looking to pursue.
Hope this helps some.
Feel free to email me with other questions at: Lily1127 at me.com
All the best to you!
Liliya