[nabs-l] access paratransit services

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 07:14:46 UTC 2014

Good evening, Jen,

         Thank you for expressing Sentiments about how, particularly
Ol'Sighty has framed most of us as super blinks, capable of
everything, sometimes more. About 10 years ago, after losing both
seeing organs to baby cancer, I became brain damaged thus, losing
many of the capacities on which I always depended. Such Diminished
capacities, however, have indeed effected my own experience in a
positive way, rendering me more patient, accepting  of that which I
am powerless to effect, even when it comes to having a hand in
shaping my own destiny.
Car

or both and that's not true...we all have our strengths and weaknesses.