[nabs-l] where to start

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 15:55:59 UTC 2014

The easiest place to start could be your own high school.
Make an appointment with your guidance counselor and talk to him/her
about your interest and factors that you are looking for in a college.
Or you can start by Googling.
For instance, best undergraduate programs in English
When you find some programs, go on to respective colleges' website and
explore.
Some college resource portals are
College Board
www.collegeboard.org
College Prowler
www.collegeprowler.com
and College Confidential
www.collegeconfidential.com
-- Miso
P.S: if you haven't done so already, you should start looking into SAT
and/or the ACT. Are you signed up to take the upcoming PSAT?