[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex Maintenance

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:45:30 UTC 2014

My backup strategy has usually been to use my laptop.
LuckallyI had only needed to send mine in 1 or 2 times during high school,
and at least1 such time was really close to either spring break or
Winter break, so I just sent it in then and it was returned by the
time I was back in school.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)