[nabs-l] powerpoint question on embedding objects or videos

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 18:47:12 UTC 2014

Jimmy,
Thanks. This answers some of my questions. I’m still wondering if jaws will recognize embedded videos.
If it does not, how can I access the video? I thought about copying and pasting the URL of the video, but then this requires internet access to click on it and watch. This may or may not happen depending on where I am.
Another idea can be to download the video and just click on the file separately rather than being in a powerpoint.
I don’t know how to download  youtube videos though.

Thanks for any advice.

Ashley