[nabs-l] powerpoint question on embedding objects or videos

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:51:00 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,
When I used videos in my teaching, I had a reader help me download
them from Youtube as .mp4 media files. I'm not sure if the process for
doing that is accessible or not. After downloading, I inserted them
into my slide by selecting media under the insert ribbon. Once the
video was in, when I viewed the presentation in slide show mode, the
video would auto-play. I had to click a setting during the insert
process to make this happen.
Best,
Arielle