[nabs-l] Hearing aids

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 23:10:28 UTC 2014

Hello Sami,

While there may be some students on this email list who use hearing aids,
you may wish to consider posting this message on the deaf-blind email list.
You can find information about this email list at
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-db_nfbnet.org. You may be able to
receive more responses to your questions on the def-blind email list than
you may receive on this email list. From what I have observed, it seems to
me like the deaf-blind division has become a more active division over the
last couple of years. I would highly encourage anyone who is deaf-blind to
check out this division as they would have more resources and experiences
with the deaf-blind community.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth