[nabs-l] Hereing aids

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 22:53:09 UTC 2014

I have a mild/moderate hearing loss. I wear a BAHA hearing aid in
my left ear. It's a bone-conducting hearing aid, so it attaches
to a screw that was implanted in my skull. I love my hearing aid,
and my hearing has improved a lot since I got it. I hardly ever
have to ask people to repeat themselves.