[nabs-l] KNFB Reader app

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:33:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I was wondering if anyone had the opportunity or privilege to download the new K NFB reader application? If so what are your thoughts about it and if there's any advice or suggestions or anything that anyone else can pass along it would be greatly appreciated. This is an app that I am considering purchasing for numerous reasons, but wanted to know if there was anyone who already has itand are using it that could tell me their thoughts on the application. Thanks :-)
Gloria

Sent from my iPhone