[nabs-l] A positive narrative about an Accommodating professor

Anjelina anjelinac at att.net
Tue Sep 30 06:17:10 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I hope this message finds you well. Well, we are nearly to the mid point of the semester and I wanted to share my experience with a professor who has gone above and beyond her duties as an instructor. One of my grad courses is Evaluation of Clinical Practice. It's a course which integrates stats and research methods with social work practice. Since it's a highly visual course my professor has made the graphs accessible by using puffy paint to make Braille and a board with string and push pins to  demonstrate concepts.
How have professors enriched your academic experience?

-Anjelina
Sent from my iPad