[nabs-l] A positive narrative about an Accommodating professor

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:35:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone hope you are doing well.  I'd like to share my story
about an accommodating professor.  Last semester I took a course
called Law and the Legal System.  My professor made every effort
to send me things ahead of time before classes.  She also made
sure that I understood what we were doing in class.  I was also
allowed to tape record the presentations that many of the guest
speakers gave since she asked questions about them on tests.