[nabs-l] Couponing tips

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 04:49:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've recently started wondering how those of you who shop
independently get your coupons.  Though I've heard of apps and sites
like Groupon I know nothing about the accessibility.  I do have an
IPhone so I would be interested particularly in apps and reviews of
their accessibility, but if you have strategies for obtaining paper
coupons without constantly using sighted assistance that would also be
helpful.  I do not currently have it, but I plan to get the KNFB
reading app once the price drops a bit.  Unfortunately that is not an
option for me now, but if you use the app and think it suits this
purpose I'd be happpy to hear that as well.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti