[nabs-l] colleges

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 23:32:03 UTC 2015

I am a graduate of Kent State University and received my  undergrad degree
there.  Very nice school!
What would you like to know?

Nicole

In a message dated 4/14/2015 11:58:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nabs-l at nfbnet.org writes:

hi all  so I started my college search, so far I have 4 colleges that I
would like  to go has any of you attended Kent state university,
University of northern  Colorado, apalachian state university, or saint
cloud state university? I  would like some fitback of  if anyone has
attended any of this  colleges I would really appreciate if you could
give me some fitback,  thanks

nabs-l  mailing  list
nabs-l at nfbnet.org