[nabs-l] colleges

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:01:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ana congratulations on starting your college search.  I have
never attended any of these colleges but I'd like to tell you
about the college that I attend.  UCF believes that all students
including those with disabilities should have equal access to
their education on and off campus.  The Student Accessiblity
office provides services to students that have a documented
disability request on file with them.  Each semester perspective
students are asked to register with the office before classes
begin.