[nabs-l] pairing computer with braillenote

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:07:17 UTC 2015

Hi, I installed the correct driver, followed the instructions to
get connected but the computer says it's connected, but my
braillenote doesn't detect the device.  I had my pc paired with
my braillenote.  I went to the braille terminal and selected
bluetooth.  I then astempted to install the driver and was
successful.  I followed ablind the instruction from the internet
without any luck.  What could my phoblem be?