[nabs-l] is anyone on here studying to become a family therapist?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:03:35 UTC 2015

Hello Vejas,

I applaud you for seeking out people who have experience in the career
choice you are interested in pursuing. If you do not receive the answers you
are looking for on this email list, you might want to try posting your
inquiry on the blind social workers division email list. I do not know the
specifics for this particular email list, but you can find a list of all of
the NFB email lists at www.nfbnet.org. I also know of a blind social worker
here in Michigan, and I would be willing to put you in touch with her if you
would be interested in talking to her.

Best of luck,
Elizabeth