[nabs-l] question for those who attended LCB

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:35:50 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I am planning to attend LCB and had a couple of questions for
these who attended and are attending:
1.  Do you live in the same apartments the whole time?
2.  Do you have to cook your own meals for breakfast, lunch and
dinner? I thought I heard somewhere that everyone ate lunch
together.
3.  Is there any special form of transportation that you can use
to get around the community? (In California we have Access
Paratransit, Dial-a-Ride, Uber and Lift, but I know the names
vary based on state and even based on city).
Thanks,
Vejas