[nabs-l] question for those who attended LCB

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:08:19 UTC 2015

Hello,
 I am not an LCBStudent or grad but from what I’ve understood from the many alums I know of…
1. you live in a apartment complex with the rest of the center students  and share an apartment with your roommate.
2.you are responsible for preparing your own meals and would bring lunch with you to the center where you would eat with your fellow students.
3. (needing the most clarification) . Rustin is a small town with the nearest city being not too terribly far away though Rustin it’s self is pretty walkable.