[nabs-l] Question about sending in the BrailleNote Apex back to humans are

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 22:02:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

So I usually use my BrailleNote Apex for emails and doing my schoolwork, but last week I was forced to send it back to Humanware due to a crash problem that i couldn't solve myself. My Apex was sent in by my school district last Friday. This problem is, I think, the most serious I've had in all of my ten years using a BrailleNote.

My questions for you guys are the following: 1. Has anyone who has sent in their Apex (or any other BrailleNote) know the approximate time duration for HumanWare to receive the BrailleNote from the date it was sent? 2. Similarly, does anyone know the duration for HumanWare to identify the problem (s), fix them, and then send the BrailleNote to the school district where it was first sent?

I'm really impatient to get it fixed, because I really like using my Apex a lot.

Looking forward to reading your replies.

Thanks,

Sami