[nabs-l] Question about sending in the BrailleNote Apex back to humans are

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 29 22:25:54 UTC 2015

Hello, it can take up to 2/4 weeks depending on how much damage is wrong with the unit. You might want to consider calling them because they would have to better estimated time as the how long it will take them to fix the issue. I think this when my ex-girlfriend unit got sent in for repair and I asked them to send me a coffee of the analysis and how much it would cost her as her unit was out of warranty. They will provide you with that as well if you would like to see a copy of that. Hope this helps you with your questions.
Joseph Hudson
I device support
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>