[nabs-l] Accessible programs to back up a PC

Syed M Rizvi mhmdrizvi8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:01:04 UTC 2015

Hey Ian!

Sooo There's a mailing list called computer scientists in the NFB where all computer related questions can be posted.

If you are just trying to back up files, copy and paste should be fine. If your trying to image your programs and everything else then you can email me outside of the list and we can discuss options. I'm a comp acid major and I also currently work as a pc technician.

-Syed

Sent from my iPhone