[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-students-list] We Invite You to Be a Part of the NABS Communications Committee

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Mon Aug 3 16:40:26 UTC 2015

Is there a legislative committee or group in this division that consetrates
on legal and/or congressional issues?  If so, can you let me know how I can
become involved?  I'm not sure how much I can contribute: however, you will
get my best.

Please contact me at this email or by cell: 515-829-9330.

Loren Wakefield