[nabs-l] Work study

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:11:15 UTC 2015

Yes,; you are one of the fortunate ones in that reghard, however, work study
does pad the resume.  Remember those conversations about not getting hired
because of no work experience.  Employers, especially for that first job,
really look for work experience of any type.  I don't know if you have
worked, are working, or not.  However, we have had many conversations on
this list about such topics.
Justin.