[nabs-l] Work study

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Wed Aug 5 15:42:02 UTC 2015

As an engineering student at Arizona State, I took a course academic and
professional success for engineers. It was highly recommened not to work
during the semester. It was far better to do all loans, get all As and
activily participate in clubs. Employers will be more impressed by high
grades and being an active member of things like Women in Computer Science
than working as a cashier at the book store. The participation in these
things along with high grades will also give a better chance at
scholarships.

Do you qualify for grants and loans? Have you applied for voc rehab?