[nabs-l] college! Aah! freaking out

Ashley R. Burke burke.ashley1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:56:33 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla!
breathe!  You will be fine now that you have registered get organized
being organized will help reduce the stress and make things feel more
managable.  Use some form of calendar if you don't already and put
everything on it so you have a better idea as to how much time you can
spend on school work.  I didn't do that in my undergrad and it would
have helped me.  i am doing it in graduate school and it helped me
feel less overwelmed!  You should also conect with your Disability
Services office (DSO) if your going to need accommodations.  You said
you just registered check www.coursesmart.com for your books they are
e-textbooks and they are accessible.  if you can't find  them on there
your DSO May need to help you!  Hopefully  this was the kind of advice
you were seeking.  And i second one of the other people we are all
here for you!!
Ashley