[nabs-l] Accessibility of turnitin.com

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:23:48 UTC 2015

On 8/6/15, Miso Kwak via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello NABS,
> Does anyone know if turnitin.com is accessible? I know that feature for
> submitting a paper is, but I am having a hard time accessing feedback
> my TA or professor provides on turnitin.com after I submit my
> assignment.
> Your feedback would be appreciated.
> Best,
> Miso Kwak

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/brailleprincess%40gmail.com

Hi, I've used turn it in for several classes before, and as you
mentioned uploading an assignment is fairly simple. As for reading
your professors comments, I cannot remember if that aspect is
accessible. When getting feedback on a paper, I typically go to the
professors office or have them  record their comments and send them
via email. I realize that this is  not the only way to receive
feedback/comments, but it works well for me.
Kayla