[nabs-l] QUESTION ABOUT E-TEXTBOOKS

Ashley R. Burke burke.ashley1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:32:48 UTC 2015

hello all!
I am buying an e-textbook for a grad course i am taking, and wondering
if the e-texts buy amazon are good?  I know that kindle isn't very
friendly to blind users  so wondered if the e-texts were the same.  i
usually use coursesmart but i saw amazon was cheeper and was like
hhhhmmmm .
other question for graduate students should i keep my grad books?  It
is my first semester in graduate school and in undergrad i didn't
really find it necessary to keep my books and i was wondering what
your thoughts are for graduate school?  Will the books help later in
the program.  Note i am in a Rehabilitation Counseling Masters
program.
Thanks all for your feedback!
Ashley