[nabs-l] QUESTION ABOUT E-TEXTBOOKS

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:52:09 UTC 2015

Hi Ashley,

I'm not sure how your program works, but if you are required to take
like a capstone course at the end where you have to write like a major
paper of somekind, I would say yes keep the books.  The information in
them may be helpful for the completion of the program, but again I am
unfamiliar with the program you are in.  I would say they may be good
sources to go back to in the future.

Thanks,

Justin Young